Congratulations to our daily winners!
- Thursday, October 15: Karla Rodrigues
- Friday, October 16: Shiao Wei Quah
- Saturday, October 17: Gabriela Hernandez Pliego
The winners will be contacted the week after the Congress by a SIOP representative.
Everyone else can still network in the Exhibition and participate in the daily draw.
A Chance to Win Every Day *
We encourage you to make the most of your access to our supporters and partners in the exhibition area during the SIOP 2020 Virtual Congress and we want to reward your commitment to virtual networking there.
Maximise your time in the exhibition area:
- Visit the booths
- Connect with representatives
- Swap contact information
- View and download content to your “Virtual Meeting Bag”.
If you are one of the busiest networking bees, you will be entered into the SIOP 2020 Raffle to win a Daily Prize.
* SIOP 2020 Raffle will take place 15-17 October
Daily Prizes: Free Registration for SIOP 2021
To be entered into the daily raffle, on the specific day, you will need to:
- Visit a minimum of 8 booths
- Download at least 16 documents from various booths to your Virtual Meeting Bag
We will announce the daily winners in the beginning of the next day on the SIOP 2020 website, as well as on the SIOP social media channels.
- By entering the contest, all participants agree, if necessary, to have their name and/or picture used for promotional purposes free of charge.
- By entering the contest, you attest to your eligibility as outlined in the contest rules and release SIOP and Kenes Group, as well as their respective directors, officers and employees, from all liability for any damage or loss arising from participation in this contest or from the awarding, acceptance or use of the prize.
- Each registered participant can only win a Daily Prize once.
- The prize shall be accepted as is and may not be exchanged for an amount of money.
- Free registration to the SIOP 2021 Congress cannot be passed on to somebody else.
- SIOP and Kenes Group, as well as their respective directors, officers and employees, reserve the right to substitute a prize or prize component with another of comparable value.
- Refusal to accept the prize releases SIOP and Kenes Group, as well as their respective directors, officers and employees, of any liability and obligation toward the winner.
- SIOP and Kenes Group, as well as their respective directors, officers and employees, shall assume no liability whatsoever for any situation in which their inability to act results from an event or situation unforeseeable or beyond their control, including a strike, lockout or any other labour dispute at their location or the locations of the organizations and businesses whose services are used to hold this contest.
- By entering this contest, all participants agree to abide by the contest rules as stated above, including any amendment applied by SIOP and Kenes Group.
- Prize winners will be announced on the Congres’ website, and on the SIOP social media channels.