Deadline for pre-recording your presentation is September 15, 2020.
Presenters and chairs will receive an email with technical guidelines and instructions by 20 August.
Speakers will have the following commitments:
- Record your presentation if requested. (Please note the recordings will be used as a backup in case of any technical difficulties or unexpected circumstances during the live session.)
- Be available live to present your presentation if requested.
- Be present live with the chair at the end of the session for Q&A if requested.
Chairs will have the following commitments:
- Be present live at the beginning of the session.
- Monitor the chat with questions from the audience.
- Moderate the live Q&A.
CONFLICTS OF INTEREST DISCLOSURE
In compliance with EACCME requirements, all oral presenters have been requested to complete a Conflict of interest form.
Please ensure that the first slide in your presentation is the Conflict of Interest disclosure slide. Please click here to download a template of the slide. Please disclose verbally (including if nothing to disclose) at the beginning of your presentation.
For the preparation of your presentation you can use the following template: click here.
HOW TO RECORD YOUR PRESENTATION:
- Read the Technical Guidelines. We kindly suggest you take a few minutes to read through the whole document before booking your recording session.
- Book Your Recording Session (as soon as possible). Note the date/s and time/s in your calendar. You will need to book a separate recording session for each presentation.
- Be sure to turn up for your recording session.
- Deadline for pre-recording your presentation is September 15, 2020.
LIVE PRESENTATION AND Q&A:
- As we are getting closer to the dates of the congress, you will be contacted additionally to book a rehearsal time and go over all the technical details concerning your participation in the session.
- You will be shown how to mute/unmute yourself; start/end video and share your screen in the platform. Chairs will be shown how to moderate the chat with questions from the audience.
- A few days before the congress you will receive a link to join the live session.
Please note we aim to have most sessions live during the congress. In case you will not be available, we would like to kindly ask you to inform us by September 1, 2020 so we can stream your pre-recorded talk if such has been requested.